[Cialug] Linux-based Sony Librie LRF Reader/convertor?

Nathan Stien nathanism at gmail.com
Mon Aug 6 11:01:53 CDT 2007

I have come across some .lrf files that I would like to read.  LRF is the
format used by the Sony Librie e-book reader.  I don't have one of those, so
I would ideally like to convert these files into something sensible like
PDF.  Does anyone know of a good Linux utility to do this?  I have done some
searching (apt-cache, google, and freshmeat) but didn't find anything for
Linux.

I no longer have any dedicated Windows machines.  If all else fails, I could
presumably fire up kvm/qemu and use the real Sony software to *view* the
files, but that's pretty gross.  :-/

--
Nathan P. Stien
Consulting Engineer / Software Developer