[Cialug] LS ?

Matthew Nuzum matthew.nuzum at canonical.com
Fri Apr 27 11:48:09 CDT 2007

On Fri, 2007-04-27 at 11:27 -0500, Jeffrey C. Ollie wrote:
> I'm so over ... tweaking every last UI
> button, knob and themeable element.  And looking at any color text on a
> black background makes my eyes hurt.  There's a reason that paper is
> white you know...

Here here.

> > 99% of my interaction with RH boxen is via Putty terminal windows - I
> > rarely get on the actual console of one.
>
> Putty?

Yeah, its this awesome stuff... you can bend it and stretch it. If you
roll it into a ball it bounces. And if you press it against news print
you get a reverse image on the putty. It's available in lots of
different colors too.

Putty rocks. It's amazing what you can do with Putty; its uses are
nearly limitless.
--
Matthew Nuzum
newz2000 on freenode