[Cialug] Iowa Telecom and Qwest

David Champion dchampion at visionary.com
Wed Apr 4 15:53:40 CDT 2007

What if I want to download every iso image linked on Distrowatch?

Also, streaming video, or downloadable movies as companies like Netflix
are investigating, could easily hit the bandwidth caps.

There was a /. article a week or so ago about some ISP's having
arbitrary or secret bandwidth caps, and will disable people's accounts
with no warning.

My ISP hasn't disabled me yet, so I guess I need to do more downloadin'.

-dc