[Cialug] Iowa Telecom and Qwest

Neal Daringer neal.daringer at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 13:51:55 CDT 2007

very good point matt! people quite often forget that the Ukraine is in
eastern europe. its not by any means a "weathly country". i work with
several Ukrainians here in iraq actually and they say they like it here
because they dont have to live in poverty.  and on another note, who really
wants a CAP on their bandwidth! yes its 30GB, but seriously who would want
that? bandwidth doesnt/shouldn't cost anything(extra). if your selling a
54MB line then you should be able to support that speed for every customer
(not at the same time of course) but you should still have contingincies in
place to be ready for it to be up to par all the time.