[Cialug] DNS

Kevin C. Smith kevin at linuxsmith.com
Tue Sep 26 20:26:23 CDT 2006

I have this situation:
1. My domain is registered through/with dotster.com
2. My DNS services are provided by DynDNS.com ( I used them because
I once had a dynamic IP, just kept with them)
3. I'm going to cancel DynDNS and move the DNS service provider to
Dotster. Puts my services I buy in on place, and they are $14.00
cheaper.