[Cialug] Job Openings

Dave Weis djweis at internetsolver.com
Wed Sep 13 12:44:38 CDT 2006

Internet Solver, Inc is a Des Moines based Consulting Firm and ISP.

We have the following positions open:

Help Desk Technician
  * Will be responsible for telephone support of our clients and deal with
    Internet service, telephone systems, and desktop software
Repair Bench Technician
  * Will be located at our office in Des Moines
Residential Field Technician
  * Will perform DSL installations and onsite computer repair
Commercial Field Technician
  * Will perform DSL installation and onsite computer repair

They will be full time but we would consider part time for the right
candidates. Please reply off list with a resume and salary information.

Thanks
dave

--
Dave Weis