[Cialug] Cleaning out a network share

Daniel.Juliano at wellsfargo.com Daniel.Juliano at wellsfargo.com
Thu Oct 26 09:48:55 CDT 2006

I guess I'm shooting for more along the lines of 'visualization' than
outright deletion.

We've got a decade of automated tasks / programs / whatever that have
been using the share as a dumping ground, and outright deletion is not
what management is looking for.  The worst case scenario is each person
gets assigned a folder to review, and each file is manually checked for
utility value.  Again, this is a task where 'seeing what we've got'
would save us significant man hours.

=Dan