[Cialug] ride offered from Ames, was Meeting ?

D. Joe Anderson deejoe at etrumeus.com
Wed Nov 15 12:46:39 CST 2006

On Tue, Nov 14, 2006 at 12:38:08PM -0600, Josh More wrote:

> At the moment, I do not believe that we have a set agenda for
> tomorrow.

> We did have an offer for Chuck and  Shaun to talk, but I don't know if
> they're coming.

Sounds like my kind of meeting.

A couple of us are planning on coming down from Ames--me for my
last meeting, my passenger for his first.

If there are a couple of others out there in the Greater Ames
Metropolitan Area who are interested in getting a lift down,
please reply to me (not to the list!) by email ASAP and I'll try
to get in touch so we can sort it out.

Otherwise, we'll see y'all there.

--
Joe