[Cialug] mysql replication

Dave J. Hala Jr. dave at 58ghz.net
Wed Nov 15 10:36:07 CST 2006

On mysql 4.x you need to add a line like the following in the my.cnf on
the master and slave for each db you want to replicate.

replicate-do-db=dbdname

I'm guessing that it applies no matter table type you are using.

You'll also need a replication username, password and that account will
have to have replication privileges.

:) Dave

--

Open Source Information Systems, Inc. (OSIS)
Dave J. Hala Jr., President <dave at osis.us>