[Cialug] Fedora Install TO an NFS mount

Tom Pohl tom at tcpconsulting.com
Sun Nov 12 22:24:09 CST 2006

That looks like a really cool trick!  Unfortunately, it looks like I
still need to start out with an installed client (a i586 client in my
case) to create the environment.

Dave's idea looks really viable, but I don't feel like figuring out
all of the packages needed to do a manual install. :)

I suppose I'll just have to break out the 4gb microdrive and do an
old fashioned install BUT I think i'll turn that install into a
system-config-netboot root so once I get it going, I can add 20
gajillion more clients!

-Tom