[Cialug] FW: Cisco User group meeting this Thursday May 25th

John Roach jroach at eastersealsia.org
Tue May 23 08:45:52 CDT 2006

Didn't know if anyone would be interested in this....

John Roach
Director of Information Services
Easter Seals Iowa
(515) 309-1780

This electronic transmission and any documents accompanying this
electronic transmission contain confidential information belonging to
the sender. This information may be legally privileged. The information
is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above. If
disclosure, copying, distribution or the taking of any action in
reliance on or regarding the contents of this electronically transmitted
information is strictly prohibited.