[Cialug] OT: forum harassment

Jeff Davis jeff at dynamictelecard.com
Mon Mar 27 08:31:19 CST 2006

Depending on the forum software each user may be
able to kill file or ignore that person.  I personally
think that ensuring the users know how to use that option
you can as Ken mentioned "Let Natural Selection take its course."

Some other options:
Some forums have the capability allowing an admin to
essentially set an ignore for all users.

Some can be set to randomly throw out fake server errors
to a given login, IP, or IP range.

-Jeff