[Cialug] OT: what computer....

Renegade Muskrat dramaley at spatulacity.cx
Sat Mar 11 00:20:54 CST 2006

At 04:37 PM 3/10/2006 -0600, you wrote:
 >I've had/have 20 differant dell laptops and never had a problem. My
 >guess is that this is like the hard drive argument.

Needing 20 different laptops sounds indicative of a fairly serious
problem to me. Do you but a new laptop several times a year?
                                                -- Dan
             "I'm still sane on three planets and two moons."
       Daniel Ramaley                  3118 Cottage Grove Ave Apt 8
       dramaley at spatulacity dot cx        Des Moines, Iowa 50311
       http://www.spatulacity.cx/                    (515) 271-5233