[Cialug] System boot halts at "Filesystem is NOT clean"

Jeff Davis jeff at dynamictelecard.com
Tue Mar 7 10:28:09 CST 2006

There appears to be some disk corruption.

I'd start with running fsck.
(Although I think there is a ReiserFS specific one called: reiserfsck.)
Do you have physical access to the box?
You may need to boot off of a CD.

Was syslog logging locally or to a remote machine?
Do you know if there was anything unusual in the logs before you rebooted it?

-Jeff