[Cialug]apt-get errors

Tom Pohl tom at tcpconsulting.com
Sat Mar 4 13:47:41 CST 2006

I'd say that not having any routes in your routing table is a bad
thing. What happens if you add a default route manually and check
your routing table again:
route add default gw 192.168.1.1

You might also want to add your net route in too
route add -net 192.168.1.0 netmask 255.255.255.0 dev eth0

-Tom