[Cialug] FUN WITH NVIDIA

it.robison it.robison at raccoon.com
Sun Jun 11 17:41:59 CDT 2006

Hello all,
	My nVidia Ti4200 finally died so I got hold of a FX5500 256 MB DDR.
Mandriva 2006 x64 keeps freezing up in KDE. Wouldn't think I would
need the nForce drivers as the mobo has a VIA chipset. Will
installing the nVidia IA64 drivers help or should I opt for a
different vidcard? TIA!

Irv Robison
IRVNET
Netphone: 515-309-1951
Cell: 515-720-7618
it.robison at raccoon.com
www.irvnet.us

Optimism and perserverance have gotten me farther than anything else
I have tried.

"This message may contain confidential and/or privileged information.
If you
are not the addressee or authorized to receive this for the
addressee, you
must not use, copy, disclose, or take any action based on this
message or
any information herein. If you have received this message in error,
please
advise the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this
message. Thank
you for your cooperation."