[Cialug] Lost Domain, New Email Address

NOC - Kulish.com noc at kulish.com
Sun Jun 11 10:35:05 CDT 2006

I recently had to let one of my domains go, lanside.net.  So the
noc at lanside.net email address is no longer good (the one I had used to
suscribe).  I am now using noc[AT]kulish[DOT]com.  Please remove
noc at lanside.net from the subscription to this list.

Anyway, the reason the domain is gone is I had to reduce expenses.  As
some of you may know, almost 3 years ago I was outsourced and during
that I was hired by IBM.  Well, it seems they would now like to
offshore, so here I go again!  One would think India... Not the case
here, seems my position is destined for Argentina.

With that in mind, please give me a yell if you see any positions
requiring AIX, HPUX, Solaris, Linux or BSD experience (other experience
as well, but those are my strong points).

I also need to know if its possible to snail mail dues as Wednesday
nights is gymnastics night for the kid.
Just respond off list if there is a mailing address I can send a check to.

Thanks!
Chris