Slightly OT Re: [Cialug] mediacom repair number?

Brandon Griffis brandongriffis at gmail.com
Tue Jul 25 16:34:16 CDT 2006

Slightly off the topic.

Do you or anyone have any inside info on when Mediacom might offer their
OnlineMax service (10 meg down / 1 meg up) without the "home networking"
install?  I really want that service but $100 is too much to drop for an
install, and I don't have any need for a mediacom tech to come out and setup
my home network as I've already got one.  Currently the only way to get
OnlineMax is to get it with the home networking option.  Thanks.

-Gamble