[Cialug] Mysql 4.1

David Stout ragbrai65 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 13 09:44:26 CDT 2006

The SQL Bible by Alex Kriegel and Boris M. Trukhnov is a good book for General SQL. It covers SQL99 standard and gives good examples.

"Dave J. Hala Jr." <dave at 58ghz.net> wrote:  I'm looking for a new MySql book. I have "Mysql" by Paul Dubios,
published by "New Riders" Its an excellant book. However, it covers
3.26. I've been wearing it out for about 5 years now...

I'm looking for 4.1. There's lot out there for 4.0, but 4.1 jumped into
sub-selects etc. Does anyone have a 4.1 book that extensively covers
sub-selects, etc. Got something that is written with a style similiar to
that of Paul Dubois?

:) Dave
--

Open Source Information Systems, Inc. (OSIS)
Dave J. Hala Jr., President

David Stout
Systems Programmer
Regency Homes