[Cialug] Mysql 4.1

Carl Olsen carl-olsen at mchsi.com
Thu Jul 13 06:48:19 CDT 2006

Oops, "MySQL" by Paul DuBois is published by Developers Library
(www.developers-library.com), and "MySQL Cookbook", published by O'Reilly,
is also by Paul DuBois and covers MySQL 4.0.  I'm not sure there is a good
book out yet on 4.1 or 5.  If DuBois comes out with a newer version of
either of these two books, that would be my first choice.