[Cialug] SUSE 10.1 or Debian?

carl-olsen at mchsi.com carl-olsen at mchsi.com
Tue Jul 11 16:00:09 CDT 2006

I think that sounds familiar.  I'm not sure why I have been reformatting the hard drive every time.  I'm still thinking about installing on a different machine and getting it up and running first.  I can copy the web sites and databases from one machine to another fairly quickly and I definitely won't have any down time.

-------------- Original message from Sam <sam at jazpupy.com>: --------------