[Cialug] FOSS Whiteboard systems

Nathan C. Smith smith at ipmvs.com
Thu Jul 6 17:04:43 CDT 2006

Anybody have any experience with a FOSS whiteboard system?  I'm hoping there
is something cross-platform that would be relatively easy to deploy to
clients and point at features of a drawing etc.  - Across the Internet
either through an SSL VPN or with the whiteboard system's own security.

I'm going to check out  Tulka Whiteboard.

Something based on flash or JAVA would probably be OK.

If you have any experience with this stuff or you found something that works
well, please chime in.

-Nate