[Cialug] MySQL Optimization

Tony Bibbs tony at tonybibbs.com
Tue Jan 10 14:39:06 CST 2006

Dave has already recommended pgsql off list...like a million times ;-)

Nate, I'll give a Dave a crack at it since it's hosted in his rack...if
we're both stumped then I may pull you in as a fresh set of eyes.

It's a site running Geeklog, http://www.geeklog.net.  Yes, quite a few
indexes, mostly small numbers of joines (2 or 3 tables).  The problems
are specifically with one plugin (forum)...which isn't code I wrote.

--Tony