[Cialug] Sun + Linux

NOC - LanSide.net noc at lanside.net
Thu Feb 16 15:55:49 CST 2006

John,

I am currently running the FreeBSD sparc arch distro.  Seems to run like a
champ.  I had to switch to FBSD because the Debian SPARC port would not
boot.

FreeBSD shell1.lanside.net 5.2.1-RELEASE FreeBSD 5.2.1-RELEASE #0: Tue Feb
24 07:47:33 GMT 2004
root at bobbi.cse.buffalo.edu:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/GENERIC  sparc64

Chris