[Cialug] Meeting tonight: Location

Josh More morej at alliancetechnologies.net
Wed Feb 15 09:20:46 CST 2006

As a reminder, the meeting tonight is at Alliance Technologies, downtown
Des Moines.

We are located on the top floor (8) of Capital Square at 400 Locust St,
Des Moines, 50309
Take the elevators to the 8th floor.
Do *not* take the big bridge across the atrium.  Instead, go towards the
wall and turn left.
Take the little bridge to the Alliance Technologies area.
Enter our offices through the door on your left.
The meeting will be in Conference Room 8C (where we have the projector)
Walk back through the offices, and take the first door on the left past
the lunch room.

Parking should be free on the street and there are some parking decks
that should be free as well.
Follow the URLs below for info.

URLs of interest:

Street map of downtown Des Moines:
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&q=400+Locust+St,+Des+Moines,+IA+50309

Street and Sat map of downtown Des Moines:
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&q=400+Locust+St,+Des+Moines,+IA+50309&ll=41.587194,-93.622602&spn=0.004141,0.01339&t=h

Map of *city* parking areas:
http://www.knowdowntown.com/pdfs/parking.pdf

Information on all (city and private) parking areas:
http://www.knowdowntown.com/services/parking/

Explination of why Firefox appears to have memory leaks:
http://weblogs.mozillazine.org/ben/archives/009749.html

Web page of a bunny eating a leaf:
http://www.lookoutnow.com/animal/bunny.htm

Some people have too much time: