[Cialug] DVD for this week's meeting - Revolution OS (Linux - the Movie)

D. Joe Anderson deejoe at etrumeus.com
Mon Feb 13 09:52:07 CST 2006

On Sun, Feb 12, 2006 at 10:05:09PM -0600, David Champion wrote:

> We probably will not watch it at this meeting, but will most likely
> watch it at future events.

Oh good.  I've got my own copy, so it would be very
disappointing to try to make it down for a meeting, only to sit
in a dark room to watch a movie I've already seen before a few
times.

Well . . . It's always good for the MST3K treatment, which is
fun.  Just no fighting over who gets to be Crow, and who gets to
be Robot, OK?

--
Joe