[Cialug] DVD for this week's meeting - Revolution OS (Linux - the Movie)

David Champion dave at visionary.com
Sun Feb 12 22:05:09 CST 2006

Thanks for the offer, Rob. The LUG owns a copy of this movie. The
director has even granted us permission to air the movie publicly at our
Installfest events.

Our copy is available to be lent to members.

We probably will not watch it at this meeting, but will most likely
watch it at future events.

-dc