[Cialug] JavaScript

Daniel A. Ramaley daniel.ramaley at DRAKE.EDU
Mon Dec 11 09:00:51 CST 2006

Just curious, what CS class uses JavaScript? When i was taking CS
classes at Drake a few years ago i don't think that was one of the
languages taught. The program is constantly changing though; the intro
class for me was taught in Pascal, but that switched to Java a couple
years later. I don't know if it is still Java today; i would think a
smaller and simpler language might be more appropriate for an intro
level class.