[Cialug] Re: mysql trainings/courses in des moines area?

Carl Olsen carl-olsen at mchsi.com
Mon Dec 11 05:40:21 CST 2006

I'm not aware of any classes, but the O'Reilly MySQL Cookbook by Paul Dubois
is great and I don't even have the latest edition.  The new edition covers
MySQL 5.  I would also recommend the new O'Reilly book on MySQL stored
procedure programming.  I have another one by Sams Publishing written by
Paul Dubois called MySQL which is good.

Carl Olsen

Drake University

  _____