[Cialug] wikipedia

Rob Miller robarooney at gmail.com
Tue Aug 15 18:04:22 CDT 2006

I'd love to work on a documentation project, just for the experience.  I
have a few years of doing user doc for Windows desktop software, online Help
using RoboHELP, HTML Help, etc.  I'm not sure I can volunteer my time but I
could give you a reasonable estimate for the work, as a free-lance project.
Thanks.

Rob Miller
rob at dotcomservices.com