[Cialug] Remote Access

Don Cady donc5 at mchsi.com
Mon Aug 14 13:52:53 CDT 2006

IIRC, the password doesn't actually get sent in the clear. It's everything
after the authentication we should worry about. The entire session can be
listened-in on after you've logged in. The data stream can be captured,
saved, and replayed at any point in the future, and that includes all
keystrokes.

Don