[Cialug] Intel providing open source video card drivers.

Daniel A. Ramaley daniel.ramaley at DRAKE.EDU
Thu Aug 10 16:41:56 CDT 2006

Having more cards to choose from is what i've been hoping for. I'm also
hoping that Supermicro releases a motherboard with an AM2 socket
(needed by the new 35 watt AMD chips). Their boards have proven very
stable and reliable for me in the past; i would like to stick with them
if possible.