[Cialug] Problems with ubuntu 5.10

ralph kesselr1 at mchsi.com
Sun Apr 30 16:04:14 CDT 2006

I'm still not quite sure why I'm getting these problems but I appreciate
your suggestions for tracking them down. I did boot from a different
image and that seems to help. But the main problem seems to be
with .....
 kbuildsycoca running...
konsole: WARNING: Unable to use /usr/share/apps/konsole/mc.desktop
konsole: WARNING: Unable to use /usr/share/apps/konsole/sumc.desktop
and this segment from dmesg