[Cialug] Security Camer(s)

Nathan C. Smith smith at ipmvs.com
Fri Sep 23 15:43:17 CDT 2005

I'm looking at zoneminder too.

MythTv also has a feature that can monitor a camera.

They have some really inexpensive (and probably cheap too) B&W analog
cameras at harbor freight.  I have one and it works OK.

I think I'm going to connect those up to a video cap device from
http://www.magicitx.com

http://www.magicitx.com/store/videocapture.html
Going to be a while before I can afford to put it together though.

-Nate