[Cialug] UNI Entrepreneurship Symposium on Friday

Paul Gray gray at cs.uni.edu
Mon Sep 19 18:42:59 CDT 2005

Those of you that listen (listened?) to Chris' radio show might be interested
in attending.

----- Forwarded message from Eugene Wallingford <wallingf at cs.uni.edu> -----

From: Eugene Wallingford <wallingf at cs.uni.edu>
Subject: UNI Entrepreneurship Symposium on Friday
[snip]
     Chris Pirillo, a graduate of the College of Humanities and
     Fine Arts, will speak from 10:00-10:50 AM.  Chris is the
     founder of LockerGnome.com, one of the technology sector's
     most influential web sites.

     The symposium is free and open to all students, faculty,
     and staff.  You can attend one or both talks.  You can
     register on-line at <http://www.jpec.org/entreday.htm>.
[snip]
----- End forwarded message -----

--
Paul Gray                                         -o)
323 Wright Hall                                   /\\