[Cialug] CD ROM Supply Roll Call

dave at visionary.com dave at visionary.com
Thu Sep 8 21:24:54 CDT 2005

I have 4 sets of Mandriva 2005 burned. I can burn more... I don't know
that we need to.

I will have 2 machines (laptop & desktop) at the event, both have burners
in them.

Kevin - what do we need for power & networking equipment. I have all of
the DSMGG stuff, so I can bring a bunch of power strips, network
switches...

For the "Revolution OS" DVD - are you planning to hook a computer w/ DVD
up for that? Do you want a "real" DVD player? Do we need speakers?

-dc