[Cialug] satellite internet

Tom Pohl tom at tcpconsulting.com
Fri Sep 2 14:36:57 CDT 2005

I'm not so in touch with the financial side of things, but I think the
install was free ($180 is stated on their website) but you have to
purchase the $300 equipment.  We used 1 dealer for all locations, but
different installers on the western iowa locations than the north and
eastern iowa locations.

For $50/mo we get a 512k/128k connection.  Their highest-end package is
$80/mo for 1.5mb/256k.   We currently only subscribe to their lowest
package on all locations.

-Tom