[Cialug] voting think tank comment

Dave J. Hala Jr. dave at 58ghz.net
Fri Sep 2 10:45:31 CDT 2005

Its an interesting thought.  I was thinking something like that about a
year ago, but its a tough choice to make -deciding between the projects
that are paying the bills and the righteous ones that might very well
lead you to starvation.

I wish you the best of luck, and maybe I'll be able to lend a hand when
things get slow in Jan..

I try to stay away from the Kennedy's...  :)

--

Open Source Information Systems, Inc. (OSIS)
Dave J. Hala Jr., President <dave at osis.us>