[Cialug] linuxant wlan driver?

Paul Gray gray at cs.uni.edu
Thu Oct 27 14:23:17 CDT 2005

On Thu, Oct 27, 2005 at 02:09:06PM -0500, David Champion wrote:
> Have any of you tried the linuxant wlan driver?
>
> https://www.linuxant.com/driverloader/

<OPINION>
Run, run away, run away fast.

Support for very limited OS versions+kernels.  They're no friends of Debian or
anyone else that may not have a "stock" RHEL kernel.

We gave them a run here for a while, when the university moved to 802.1x.  I
was under impressed.

</OPINION>
--
Paul Gray                                         -o)
323 Wright Hall                                   /\\