[Cialug] Iowa Telecom Dialup

Allen Kiddoo adk at 52761.com
Fri Oct 21 10:57:34 CDT 2005

I just installed Ubuntu 5.10 on an older box last nite.
It is headed for dialup ville also with an ISA era interal.
Modem was detected fine and drivers installed during install.
Had to call local ISP to ask for 'test' account info to try it
out. Will do that this weekend. Really like the look/feel of
new Ubuntu.

Allen Kiddoo
Muscatine

563.607.0518 cell