[Cialug] OT: mac-mini?

Stuart Thiessen sthiessen at passitonservices.org
Thu Oct 20 14:47:24 CDT 2005

I can connect to our SuSE Linux server just fine here in my office.  We
have one XP computer and it is equally easy.  You just tell the Mac to
do Windows sharing and it does it.

Safari really is a lot like Firefox in a way. It is quite fast as far
as I am concerned.  It has a very clean interface and not a lot of
stuff messing up your ability to use it.  I am still on Panther (10.3)
on my laptop so I don't know if the improved Safari on 10.4 has
changed, but when you print documents, I haven't figured out how to
print the URL and page numbers on the paper.  Probably my only concern
if even that.

Stuart