[Cialug] OT: mac-mini?

Jerry Weida jweida at gmail.com
Thu Oct 20 13:55:02 CDT 2005

I agree. I use the mac-mini in a windows environment and find that I pretty
much never need to go back for anything. The builtin Samba, NFS, Apache, SSH
is truly great.

I like Safari, but it has a few things that are just kind of wierd. I use
Camino (Mozilla's Mac-Centric browser) and I absolutely love it. Very Safari
like, but uses some of the more conventional things that I've grown fond of
in Firefox.