[Cialug] OT: Local geek hot spot

Rocket Robin Hood jason at benalto.com
Thu Oct 20 12:35:47 CDT 2005

Is Lan-Minds open? I've been passing that place all summer, always
seeing the 'open soon' sign.

I'm not sure what they offer at the Cup O' Kryptonite, on Fleur? Right
by that art movie theatre? But that's a nice place (I've bought comic
books there) and I _think_ I saw people w/laptops hanging out.

-jason