[Cialug] routers

Dave J. Hala Jr. dave at 58ghz.net
Sat Nov 26 18:36:04 CST 2005

I've got a couple of wrtg's ( not gs) and I runn the Sveasoft firmware
on them.  They are rock solid. I'm convinced the problem with befw11s4
and wrtg's is with the linksys firmware and not the actual hardware.
(provided you get a good one out of the box)

Have you flashed them with the latest and greatest linksys firmware?

On Sat, 2005-11-26 at 18:05, Dan Hockey wrote:
> Its a befw11s4.  I'd like to get a wrt54gs but Idon't know anyone that
> has used one.
> -dh
>
> Dave J. Hala Jr. wrote:
>
> >If it is a wrtg, try runninng the Sveasoft firmware on your router.
> >

> >On Sat, 2005-11-26 at 10:39, Dan Hockey wrote:
> >

> >>What would you all recommend for a router or router/ap? This is my
> >>fourth linksys(third ap) thats starting to develop problems(locking up)
> >>before dying just outside of the warantee.
> >>-dh

Open Source Information Systems, Inc. (OSIS)
Dave J. Hala Jr., President <dave at osis.us>
641.485.1606