[Cialug] Sharing OSX share to Linux-based MythTV

Daniel Wittenberg daniel-wittenberg at starken.com
Mon Nov 21 20:16:43 CST 2005

You can change the share name it exports from osx box with.  I don't
remember off top of my head on the regular desktop if you can do it
easily, but worst case since you have your share already setup, just
edit /etc/smb.conf and change the share name.  You'll have to reboot or
just restart samba services with SystemStarter restart samba.

Dan