[Cialug] OT: Job opening

Tom Pohl tom at tcpconsulting.com
Thu Nov 10 08:49:49 CST 2005

I guess when it rains, it pours!

Businessolver has been blessed with an abundance of work and needs
additional resources.  Below is the job listing.  I started with
Businessolver several years ago as a consultant and joined on full-
time because of the excellent opportunity.

It's a challenging, yet rewarding company.  All of our servers run
linux and we develop our java webapps in Eclipse.  So if you're
you're enthusiastic about technology, feel free to send your resume
to either myself or Pete Mondloch (pete at businessolver.com).

Here's the listing:

The successful candidate will develop Java(tm) objects and XSL
templates in order to facilitate changes to our online benefits
enrollment system.  Responsibilities include coding, debugging,
testing, documenting and installing new and existing web
applications. The person will work directly with the IT and Client
Services teams to enhance the current product and develop new
capabilities.

-Tom