[Cialug] OT: Tech work

Josh More morej at alliancetechnologies.net
Wed Nov 9 15:18:45 CST 2005

Alliance Technologies also does this, depending on exactly what your
friend is looking for.  If you would like to pass on their contact
information,
we can see if we can work out a plan to take care of them.

--
-Josh More, RHCE, CISSP, NCLP
morej at alliancetechnologies.net
515-245-7701

>>>leeh at csi-rics.com 11/09/05 1:53 pm >>>
I've been out of the loop for some time now. But are there any
inexpensive, on-site, on-call tech shops still around? A coworkers
relative has a small business looking for a tech to stop in regularly
and keep them running. But not looking to bring anyone on staff..

I and everyone I know who did this sort of work doesn't anymore.

Cialug mailing list
Cialug at cialug.org