OT [Cialug] Time for Suse funeral?

Kendall Bailey krbailey at gmail.com
Mon Nov 7 13:50:25 CST 2005

FWIH, the license fee comes in at development time.  Each developer
needs a license.  Distribution of proprietary software which uses QT
is royalty-free, but right up front you need to buy developer licenses
before any code is written.  I have no idea whether there's a way to
start out on the GPL version of Qt and then later turn a project into
a closed source product.  I'd guess Trolltech would accomodate that
somehow, but it's not the route they encourage...

Kendall