OT [Cialug] Time for Suse funeral?

David Champion dave at visionary.com
Mon Nov 7 13:36:40 CST 2005

The Qt library that KDE uses has a dual-license, like MySQL and other
stuff...

http://www.kde.org/whatiskde/licenses/LICENSE
http://www.trolltech.com/products/qt/licensing.html

As I understand these (IANAL) they're fully free for OSS projects, but
you need to license them if you're going to distribute it as a
commercial project.

-dc