[Cialug] gemsvnc, x11vnc

Kendall Bailey krbailey at gmail.com
Fri Nov 4 12:43:54 CST 2005

Yes, definitely.  I don't trust him to admin the thing, so it's
completely firewalled and NAT'd.  I have him ssh to my box and then I
connect back to him via a tunnel.  I named the ssh launching script on
his machine 'backdoor' so it was clear that he was opening his box up
to be controlled.

Kendall